2014年1月10日星期五

實用英語:Catching a cold 伤风了怎麼辦?

Henry: Sorry, I'm late.

亨利:對不起,我遲到了。

Lee: Oh! Henry! You look pale. Are you okay?

李:哦,亨利!你的臉色很難看,沒事吧?

Henry: To tell you the truth, I don't feel well.

亨利:說實話,我覺得不舒畅。

Jenny: What's your trouble?

詹妮:你哪兒不舒畅?

Henry: I feel tired all the time.

亨利:我总是覺得累力。

Tom: Maybe you are tired and hungry. Why not have a cup of coffee and a piece of cake?

湯姆:也許你是又乏又餓。來杯咖啡再來塊點古道热肠吧!

Henry: No, thanks. I've got no appetite.

亨利:不了,謝謝。我沒有胃心。

Mark: Let me take your temperature.

馬克:讓我量量你的體溫。

Lee: Is that OK?

李:怎麼樣?

Mark: It's a little bit hot!

馬克:有點熱!

Lee: Do you feel chilly?

李:你覺得渾身發冷嗎?

Henry: A little.

亨利:有點。

Tom: And do you have a headache?

湯姆:你頭痛嗎?

Henry: Yes.

亨利:是的。

Jenny: Then you must catch a cold!

詹妮:那你必定是伤风了!

Tom: It was so cold yesterday!Now, you should go to see a doctor!

湯姆:今天太热了!您現正在應該往看病!

Mark: Or you will have a runny nose and cough!

馬克:可則你會流鼻涕跟咳嗽!

Tom: Come on! I will go with you!

湯姆:走吧,我伴你来!

没有评论:

发表评论